SLA version 1.0, valid from Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Modified on: Wed, 4 Oct, 2017 at 1:39 PM
- This Service Level Agreement (SLA) defines the services and service levels between the technical support (Codedoers) and the customers of that technical support (Customer).
- Codedoers technical support is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CET Monday through Friday, excluding all holidays.
- Requests for support will be fulfilled based on priorities (Critical, High, Normal) which are determined by urgency and level of impact.
- Response is defined as a “good faith” effort to communicate with the customer using the contact information provided by that customer. Response will be via service desk system or in special cases via phone.
- Service Level response times to service requests are measured once a request is submitted via service desk system. Solution time is defined as maximum period of time required by Codedoers to manage customer`s request. Response Times:
||product crushes; Critical functionality not available
||important functionality not available
||some system functions not available; incorrect product behavior
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.